Have you finally found the thymine to your adenine? The guanine to your cytosine?
With Valentine’s Day coming up, you might be searching for the perfect card that’s worthy of your strong bond… Well, if it’s awesome science-themed cards you’re after, we’ve got you covered! Here’s a list of our favourites.
And yes, they might as well be made of Copper and Tellurium because they’re CuTe.
1. This hilariously adorable Darwin valentine
Complete with the cutest little cartoon Darwin ever.
2. This perfect Einstein valentine
Ideal for that special someone in your life who “matters” a lot.
3. This Periodic Table valentine
Simple, but genius….!
4. This base pair valentine
This card is sure to put a smile on any biologist’s face!
5. This punny “bond” valentine
The perfect science valentine for someone you enjoy a strong bond with.
6. This adorable ion valentine
Just look at their cute little smiles!
7. This “roses are red” valentine with a sciencey twist
And yay, it still rhymes!
8. This perfect card for your ~ attractive ~ valentine
Flattery + nerdiness = the perfect Valentine’s Day card.
9. This cute equation valentine
Density, destiny… same same.
10. This simple anatomically correct heart valentine
A simple but effective Valentine’s Day card that’s guaranteed to make the recipient smile ear to ear!
We hope you enjoyed this roundup of science themed valentines!
Let us know in the comments if you have any more we should add. Happy Valentine’s Day!