Gearing up for the premiere of the Falcon and the Winter Soldier? Looking for fun ideas to add to your Falcon and the Winter Soldier date night or watch party?
You’re in the right place!
Read on for a roundup of unique ideas for a Falcon and Winter Soldier watch party that are so good, your knees will Bucky.
1. Light some Falcon and Winter Soldier scents
To set the mood for your Falcon and Winter Soldier date night/watch party, why not fill your home with some appropriately themed scents?
And in case you’re thinking, “no way do they make Falcon and Winter Soldier scented candles” – think again!
Some options for you:
- Here is a “Falcon” candle
- Here is a “Blame it on the Bucky” candle
- Here is a “Falcon and Winter Soldier” candle
2. Get dressed up in Falcon and Winter Soldier gear
No, we don’t mean full cosplay… although to be fair, that would be lots of fun too and we would 100% approve.
Instead, let your fandom and excitement shine through with some awesome Falcon and Winter Soldier themed shirts, hoodies or blankets.
Here are some ideas:
- This officially licensed Falcon and Winter Soldier T-shirt
- This awesome half/half Falcon and Winter Soldier sweatshirt
- This Falcon and Winter Soldier blanket
3. Whip up some Falcon and Winter Soldier inspired cocktails
What’s better than finally watching the Falcon and the Winter Soldier?
Watching the Falcon and the Winter Soldier…. with drinks! Appropriately themed drinks, at that.
Here is a recipe for a Bucky Barnes cocktail.
Or, here is a fun Captain America themed cocktail.
NOTE: We haven’t found a Falcon themed cocktail recipe yet, but if you see one, please let us know in the comments!
4. Make a punny Falcon and Winter Soldier snack spread
What’s a good watch party or date night without snacks?
Before you reach for the standard fare of popcorn and pretzels though, here’s an idea: spice things up with a few Falcon and Winter Soldier puns.
Here are some punny food name ideas that would be perfect for a Falcon and Winter Soldier watch party:
- Boiled egg w/ (winter) soldiers (egg and soldiers)
- Bucky-lo wings (buffalo wings)
- Bucky-nut squash soup (butternut squash soup)
- Buckywheat Pancakes (buckwheat pancakes)
- Roasted Barnes-eyed Peas (roasted black eyed peas)
- Falcon fries (fries served with wings)
- Smoked Sam-on crostinis (smoked salmon crostinis)
- Sam-on tartare (salmon tartare)
We hope this post helped you plan your Falcon and the Winter Soldier date night/watch party!
Let us know in the comments if you have any more ideas we should add!